These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) governs the use of the D2BaseballBuzz website (“Website”) operated by D2BaseballBuzz (“Company”, “we” or “us”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Website at www.d2baseballbuzz.com.
By accessing or using the Website in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Website or contributing content or other materials to the Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
The Website and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by D2BaseballBuzz and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
License to Use Website
D2BaseballBuzz grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to access and use the Website strictly in accordance with this Agreement.
You must not:
- Republish material from this Website without prior written consent.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from this Website.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this Website.
- Redistribute content from D2BaseballBuzz (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
The Website allows you to post, link, store, and share certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material on the Website (“User Content”). You are solely responsible for the User Content that you publish or display on the Website or transmit to other users.
By posting User Content to the Website, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable right to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute such User Content, in whole or in part, across any media without any compensation to you.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or have sufficient rights to the User Content and have all necessary licenses and permissions.
- The User Content does not violate any third-party rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights.
- The User Content is not defamatory, offensive or malicious in any way.
We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content at our discretion without any obligation to provide you with a notice or explanation.
You agree not to engage in or assist others in engaging in the following prohibited activities:
- Violating any applicable laws, regulations, or rights of any third party.
- Modifying or interfering in any way with the Website.
- Transmitting viruses, malware, or any other destructive code.
- Collecting personally identifiable information from other users.
- Impersonating another person or entity.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance. We assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery, or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall D2BaseballBuzz be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Website. This includes any damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Website, errors, interruptions, defects, mistakes, omissions, deletion of files, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed and construed by the laws of the state of Terms and Conditions without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Terms and Conditions, Terms and Conditions.
Changes to This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes constitute your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.